We just created this document and are testing it in the office. The goal is to address all the concerns parents have about chiropractic care for their children. Cost, time, need for x-rays or scans, testing, conditions, what could cause a child to need to have their spine checked. Utilize this sheet to connect more families to chiropractic care!
Cut and paste the below text and add your details and images to make it your own. For every new practice member you get how about donating $20 to the ICPA. Protect and support the organizations that are supporting you.
Would It Be A Good Idea To Have Your Children Checked?
What Causes Spinal Misalignments In Children?
- Over 80% of normal births result in moderate to severe neck stress and strain often causing misalignments in infants. -Gutmann G. Blocked Atlantal Nerve Syndrome. Manuelle Medizin. 1987;25:5-10.
- Between the ages 2-5, it is estimated that children fall over 2,000-5,000 times. By age 10 the average child had fallen 10,000 times. Often these falls cause spinal misalignments that later manifest as health concerns.
- Safe USA reported that 3,125,000 children report to the emergency room for fall related injuries each year.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics states that 3.5 million children each year suffer sport
- OSHA and the National Safety Council reported that almost 50% of all children have fallen on their head from a high place in their first year of life.
- Over 60% of children by the age of 13 will suffer lower back, neck problems and headaches due to their school backpack.
- At least 20% of children have scoliosis most are undiagnosed until later in life.
- Texting and video games causes forward head posture in children and adolescents.
What Does a Children’s Spinal Check Entail?
Brief health history, posture & alignment check followed by scan or X-rays, if necessary, with parental consent.
Cost: ____ evaluation, testing & first adjustment (discounted family rate for future care.)
Availability: On your normal schedule or any convenient time.
Call ___-____ Today to Reserve Your Time!